PDA

View Full Version : It looked like an onion

displayfireworks1
10-06-2012, 01:29 PM
I believe this video is from somewhere in Minnesota. These teenagers found what appears to be a display shell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O29A_j6_crY

copper acetoarsenite
10-06-2012, 10:00 PM
I have trouble believing it just exploded on it's own ..as a former teenager..I can only imagine, they lit the timefuse, not knowing what the results would be, that being said I would not be surprised if they were left on purpose...to make 1.3G users look bad, NOTHING surprises me..I've seen too much evil!...just like when they said the Bronx fires of the 70s and 80s were caused by 'vagrants with gasoline', but the way those buildings burned...their story is a lie..impossible...I can't imagine any display company doing that, nor the majority of 1.3G users...those who would take the time to get a license generally have a certain level of common sense and intelligence...if it was an unlicensed person with them...then this incident clearly shows the need for more licenses and more training!!!...We can't physically ban explosives...it's impossible!!! we just drive people underground with them, and that is what increases the risk of accidents...how's the gun ban here working for us?

copper acetoarsenite
10-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Here's a little secret I know lots of police and feds...I've opened their eyes to many 'issues'...I openly joke about bombs and explosives...the otherday I told this really wonderful cop...I'll blow you up!...he laughed and we all sat down in dunkin donuts together!..LOL

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Dave I know the deal here...there's alot to it I'll send you a PM
my hypothesis for now is that it's a plant a set up looks like 'Activists' to you'd be surprised at the lengths some of these people will go through...someone probably..made sure those kids will light that time fuse...you know sometimes even police must be arrested
If anyone want to ask me questions by PM I'll answer if I trust you...

The reason by PM only is that I don't want the guilty to pull a cover up...I want them arrested!!!LOL

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Here's my REAL personality profile...hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8xo9MvEsY

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Here's something that I will say the 'activist' profile is typically a wolf in sheep's chlothing, they are usually 'respectable people' 'good citizens'..mr and mrs 'perfect'...they usually create and speak of all the 'dangers' then they go out of the way to make their point... when these imaginary 'dangers' fail to actually materialize!...I've caught so many 'activists'...:evil:hehehe

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 12:47 AM
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves …"
oh they also tend to be major control freaks...sounds familar to anyone?

Mathew: 7:15

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 02:32 AM
The two biggest killer personalities in explosives are sociopaths and psychopaths...from my calculations they make up about 1% of the population and are responsible for 99% of the grief on the planet...lock them up..we'll be safe...everyone else I'm not worried about.... give an m-80 to schizophrenic and they say "get that thing the hell away from me...it's saying bad things..I don't like it"..or they'll place it on the ground light it and laugh!!!!

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 02:37 AM
There's lot of 'accidents' from building collapses..which happen frequently now...another lie!!!!...I can not be tricked in science or engineering..you all should see how I destroyed global warming, chemtrails, electromagnetic waves..and all sorts of other evil propaganda...to millions of people...I am trying to cause global collapse, so is Dave...lol!!!!

Yes the twin towers were brought down by planes..not a controlled demolition!!!
but it was something that was allowed to happen..another on going for me so I wont discuss...I have 100s of crimes solved...just a small matter of time before lots of indictments..this stuff is complicated!!!... but yes all my posts ARE propaganda!!!..LOL

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 12:01 PM
so what is a sociopath? psychopath...and a mixed breed psychosociopath?
EZ-PZ...sociopath...no conscience, narcissistic, but they love life and want to live...Thomas Edison, Al Gore, Bill Gates
psycopath hate themselves...they are usually hired to protect the sociopaths who are huge bitches...why?...because psychopaths are SUICIDAL!!!..Stalin..Hitler was different...too early for that but he was neither of the above.. definitely not a good person,very wrong but not those!..life is complex...what can I say?

psychosociopaths still hate themselves low self-esteem, they hate other too...if they can't have 'it' no one can =satan...I wont name names here cuz..too dangerous...they have to be the last to go!
ok, a few.. ok some of the rockerfellers and rothschilds..not all by anymeans..some...the richest ones..that's enough!

you know they're macing, arresting, killing the pets of the wall street protesters?...unconstitutional to say the least...hope for an international tribunal one day...
Don't think i'm 'PC' enough well it's hard to be when you already watched[live] four children burn to death in their mother's arms!!! I mean live. nothing I could do fire was caused by gas..i would have been incinerated..it was fast but i saw the hand prints of the girl on the window..and you know the person they locked up..a dumb kid' is not the guilty one..and you can NOT go to anyone about it...anyone in the police

the great thing about the Italian culture is that they protect children, and love fireworks..hehehe...I told them the deal...no more on that...stop listening to news and election!!!

Hell is real BTW..many demon souls belong there...but my belief only Satan is actually in hell...I sometimes get inside info...no more on that!!! he built it for himself NOT GOD!!!...ok?

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 12:04 PM
as kids the psychos tend to be sadistic bullies..if I controlled things..i'd put them in the electric chair young...you can't cure them!!!!

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm sorry everyone by what I had to say...I want people to stop bitching about 'scissors' tho!!! I DONT CARE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUb8ySdERKs

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 12:12 PM
RIP
Descanse en Paz Ahora.

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 01:04 PM
btw I'll keep the sadder posts here..I really don't want the 'babies' seeing this..I may delete it later...my pm is always open...!

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 01:14 PM
in fact once Dave sees this he can delete it...please!

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 01:29 PM
I do want folks to feel a little of my pait mad and stop hiding and worn tho..so they whining 'about 'don't talk about the real issues in fireworks or 'they' will take them away...they're gonna take away all of our fireworks if we let them...then they'll kill all the people who are not 'useful' as slaves...they have us ALL profiled, they are OBSESSED with 'population control'..theyy hate fireworks..we are on the 'list'...ok????

but the funny thing is we have all the power, we control the gas and electricity, we have the weapons...ALL of them..we have the explosives..we have the knowledge so they can't kill us all if they still want their Gulfstream jets and yachts..and PRIVATE displays..and no not 'rich' are bad...but it takes too many good people to to provide them their food water houses clothes..we have ALL of the power!!!..they are usually NOT very smart..their plans are very tight, but intricate, cuz of arrogance..they rarely have plan B...a few wrenches in the gears and they're stuck...thye can't even build the weapons they use against us WE build them..by accident for them..then they 'create crises' scientifically there should be no hunger..little disease, racism..'crime in the streets'..etc..on and on...it DONE ON PURPOSE...I have the proof...indisputable proof and now I've made sure millions now know..army AF, marines, Internationally!!! all police agencies, 'private corportations!!!..no one wants to watch their family burn?,..not even Al Capone!!!

A house divided falls...this is the MO' of satan...All the world's religions are dead on even scientology...but due to really tiny differences...we can not see this shit...ok?

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 01:49 PM
If we want these things to END soon we must wake up!!! conspiracy theories?..they all hold some truth and I don't think I sound very 'liberal' or hippie like...I don't care who wins the elections!!! not relevant really!!!...but if you spread what I'm saying it will all collapse..I'm protected...everthing I know someone else and maybbe more..people can't really keep secrets even if I tell them too..I know that!!!...'everybody knows my life's in danger'...in someways I'm worse than assange..but he will also help bring the collapse...what you all 'think' is happening..New world order IS what's happening..everyone thinks they understand WWI, WWII..yes we know the events but not the 'scams'..and frames ups...only a few people know the truth...but trough detective work... I KNOW EVERYTHING!!! I'm here for a reason..I picked this site for a reason...and not others...

Neil

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I'll tell you how 'they' did the Bronx fires since I have them trapped..millions of Blacks and Puerto-Ricans now know how they lost everything! including lives...!!not good for those responsible hehehe.

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 02:51 PM
http://significantmultiplefatalityfires.blogspot.com/2009/02/correction-four-killed-in-fire-in.html

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 03:46 PM
funny anyone notice i haven't mentioned islam yet at all? yes some are radical indeed..but really i don't mention it cuz it's mostly irrelevant..another LIE!!!

copper acetoarsenite
10-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Obama has been very active anyway on that front...Bush II was our real savior after him we really wont need a 'serious' president after him..he was actaully a genius..but it took me to see that..he was faking it a bit..had to...trust me!

LightningPhil
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Wow all I have to say is Wow.

Palermitano2
10-09-2012, 09:25 PM
wow all i have to say is wow.

yup.......

valpoboom
10-21-2012, 06:00 PM
This is getting alittle strange for me....