PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Southern Indiana / Ohio

ResidentialPyro
10-01-2012, 10:01 PM
My name is Chris and I am 17 years old. I have been into fireworks since I was very little because they were always around growing up. My dad used to sell fireworks in the late 80's early 90's so no shame in the hobby at my house. I want to grow my love for fireworks and work my way up through the system including getting my ATF license at age 21.

Northern Sky
10-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Don't be in a hurry to shoot 1.3g product. You can have a heck of a lot of fun with 1.4g used correctly. Along with professional product comes a TON of liuability. Ohio is a bear to shoot in legally.

copper acetoarsenite
10-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Residential pyro, you sound like you have the heart to become a fireworks professional someday soon, push class C to the limit, and get good choreography down, and you'll be a star one day I'd love to see any shows you do...being from NY I must live vicariously through others...lol welcome

BTW as unbelivable as this may sound there very little difference between a 1" shell and a 12" shell or for that matter a 48" shell...all of the principles remain exactly the same...it's just that you can fit more stuff in the bigger shells...any shell over 10 inches must be transported as high explosives..The Japanese consider anything over 12 to be almost useless except for occasional showing off...that was a joke..get it? lol

Iowa_Pyro_Team
10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
welcome to pyrotalk

crackerbomb
10-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm just an hour north of you.

ResidentialPyro
10-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you for all the greetings. I not necessarily in a rush but just want to be able to shoot in Ohio legally not just when I am in Indiana.

copper acetoarsenite
10-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Chris you may be doing something like the following for Christmas some day...don't sell your self short!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xAUZ2vs78c

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 05:45 AM
I have a challenge for you Chris do a pyromusical to this!!! save up your money, to buy the fireworks...look how Dave modifies the cakes! LOL!!!..watch ALL his videos on display set-up...He'll give you a great pyro education!!!
to do a pyromusical you may have to edit..I'm sure you have friends who are DJs or in music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSXrZYhJt4

copper acetoarsenite
10-07-2012, 05:57 AM
and don't be afraid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV_a-8T1fCM

PyroManiacs
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Resident!

Backyard Pyro
10-16-2012, 12:39 AM
welcome these are a good group of guys if there is ever anything you need to know someone here will definatley help you out again welcome

ResidentialPyro
10-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks again for all the posts. I would very much so enjoy to get into pyromusicals. I am looking into buying a firing system for such a task but for now I am working with fusing techniques due to lack of funding.

Northern Sky
10-20-2012, 10:14 PM
If you join a club you have access to knowledge and help with and from the club. I am a member of NEOPG and we shoot pretty regularly. in your area.