PDA

View Full Version : Who will be attending the kellners demo????????????????????

fireworksman74
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Just wanted to know who will be attending the kellners demo april 7-9 with an open shoot thursday april 7th from 5-10 all retail pieces are 50%off, 1.4 demo on friday april 8th, and 1.3 demo on saturday april 9th. Along with the demos there will be various seminars and workshops so please rsvp below so we can devise a meeting place for our pyro talk meet and greet

thanks everyone in advance,
toby(fireworksman74)

OBrienC
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
I will be attending this year for the first time for the 1.3 demo. I'm really looking forward to it, been looking at their videos on their website and it looks like they have some great stuff.

UniversalPyro
03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
I will be attending demos and shoot night...let me know where to meet.

Davis050594
03-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Please don't bring up the name of any fireworks sellers who aren't advertisers. It is against the rules. They are not paying to advertise thus they have no right to have people waltz in and blatently mention them. You know what, I bet you're an employee aren't you? Riddle me this batman, why aren't you paying for advertising???? Dave this is ridiculous. Send this jack knob back the the devils playground... I mean the u

Davis050594
03-07-2011, 10:18 PM
I redact that statement

J's12talk
03-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Please don't bring up the name of any fireworks sellers who aren't advertisers. It is against the rules. They are not paying to advertise thus they have no right to have people waltz in and blatently mention them. You know what, I bet you're an employee aren't you? Riddle me this batman, why aren't you paying for advertising???? Dave this is ridiculous. Send this jack knob back the the devils playground... I mean the u

Settle down Francis its demo season and just to set the record straight Kellners 1.4g product is as weak as N/A beer but the people you meet are great.

jknepp1954
03-08-2011, 12:51 AM
BTW - Kellners is a paid advertiser on this site
Still not sure if hubby and I are going - we will see....

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 01:04 AM
please don't bring up the name of any fireworks sellers who aren't advertisers. It is against the rules. They are not paying to advertise thus they have no right to have people waltz in and blatently mention them. You know what, i bet you're an employee aren't you? Riddle me this batman, why aren't you paying for advertising???? Dave this is ridiculous. Send this jack knob back the the devils playground... I mean the u first of all if you dont know me which you obviously dont or you wouldnt be poppin your mouth off you would know that i will announce all local demos so my fellow pyros can get to see all the great companies products for 2011. Next kellners is one of the sponsers of this website you jack off but anyway people like you make me sick and when people make me sick i get rid of them but it looks like dave beat me to it. So let this be a call out to all the negative people that joined this site just to make trouble watch whos toes you step on or next thing you know you wont even be able to buy sparklers. Dont take this as a threat take it as a warning you are pissing off the wrong people to everyone else enjoy the forum and ill try and keep it scumbag free

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 01:07 AM
btw - kellners is a paid advertiser on this site
still not sure if hubby and i are going - we will see.... aww come on joyce im driving the 6 1/2 hours to get there you could at least make an appearance but if you cant i understand ill try and make it to yalls demo as well

$/\/\0|<E
03-08-2011, 02:22 AM
first of all if you dont know me which you obviously dont or you wouldnt be poppin your mouth off you would know that i will announce all local demos so my fellow pyros can get to see all the great companies products for 2011. Next kellners is one of the sponsers of this website you jack off but anyway people like you make me sick and when people make me sick i get rid of them but it looks like dave beat me to it. So let this be a call out to all the negative people that joined this site just to make trouble watch whos toes you step on or next thing you know you wont even be able to buy sparklers. Dont take this as a threat take it as a warning you are pissing off the wrong people to everyone else enjoy the forum and ill try and keep it scumbag free

This post seems pretty negative to me! That's fine and dandy that you want to post Demo's and I'm not really sure what the hell Davis was talking about . Telling someone they are pissing off the wrong people on a forum is just as bad . Also giving warnings ? Who are you ? Are you some kind of federal judge because that's the only way you can claim that anyone can't purchase more then a sparkler . Now back to Pyro , save your self thought dictatorship for the kiddies !

Besides , Davis is just a kid and to let him get under your skin like that isn't cool for you , especially if your trying to keep the scumbags out.

That being said Kellner's should be a good time unfortunately its a good 16 hrs from me so I won't be able to make it . Someone get some product video pls.

firecrackersam
03-08-2011, 02:26 AM
This post seems pretty negative to me! That's fine and dandy that you want to post Demo's and I'm not really sure what the hell Davis was talking about . Telling someone they are pissing off the wrong people on a forum is just as bad . Also giving warnings ? Who are you ? Are you some kind of federal judge because that's the only way you can claim that anyone can't purchase more then a sparkler . It's quite simple really move your toes and they won't get stepped on . Now back to Pyro , save your self thought dictatorship for the kiddies !

Besides , Davis is just a kid and to let him get under your skin like that isn't cool for you , especially if your trying to keep the scumbags out.

That being said Kellner's should be a good time unfortunately its a good 16 hrs from me so I won't be able to make it . Someone get some product video pls.

Agreed. Fireworksman74, Davis was obviously joking, and poking fun at the rule that people aren't allowed to advertise without paying on this site, and looks like he got the banstick for it. Nothing against you. Can't you see the sarcasm?

tgis81
03-08-2011, 02:43 AM

I think you can probably resr assured that Dave will return with some videos to post.

I'm actually scheduled to work those days and don't know if I'll be able to make it or not. I'm sure going to try to take off though.

St1dinoh
03-08-2011, 11:50 AM
first of all if you dont know me which you obviously dont or you wouldnt be poppin your mouth off you would know that i will announce all local demos so my fellow pyros can get to see all the great companies products for 2011. Next kellners is one of the sponsers of this website you jack off but anyway people like you make me sick and when people make me sick i get rid of them but it looks like dave beat me to it. So let this be a call out to all the negative people that joined this site just to make trouble watch whos toes you step on or next thing you know you wont even be able to buy sparklers. Dont take this as a threat take it as a warning you are pissing off the wrong people to everyone else enjoy the forum and ill try and keep it scumbag free

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 02:43 PM
dont get me wrong i wasnt trying to single davis out those comments went out to all the knuckleheads that want to take a really nice thing like a thread asking anyone if they saw the new nitelites catalog and taking it to a level where it doesnt belong and only doing this because you dont agree with how DF1 does things well thats just childish so why dont all of you who wish to post comments on the rules of the site or post stupid pics that do nothing to support the efforts of the site to kindly PM DF1 with your concerns and let him answer your concerns the forum isnt the place for personal vendettas

St1dinoh
03-08-2011, 03:05 PM
how can you possibly say this...

and taking it to a level where it doesnt belong...well thats just childish...the forum isnt the place for personal vendettas

after saying something as absurdly childish and fail as this...

watch whos toes you step on or next thing you know you wont even be able to buy sparklers. Dont take this as a threat take it as a warning you are pissing off the wrong people

ironic post is ironic.

not to instigate here but we all know you are nobody and you can't do anything to davis (or anyone else for that matter) so saying that only made you look like the type of person who would call the authorities on someone or rat someone out.

not only do you not do that to someone, you don't threaten it either.

people like you are the type of people i will avoid like the plague on this forum from now on, you simply can't be trusted if you would make threats like this.

$/\/\0|<E
03-08-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't even read the post . There isn't a single comma , period or anything it's like an on going ramble !

Anyway I think the point has been made .

Back on topic ! Kellners

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 03:47 PM
how can you possibly say this...

after saying something as absurdly childish and fail as this...

ironic post is ironic.

not to instigate here but we all know you are nobody and you can't do anything to davis (or anyone else for that matter) so saying that only made you look like the type of person who would call the authorities on someone or rat someone out.

not only do you not do that to someone, you don't threaten it either.

people like you are the type of people i will avoid like the plague on this forum from now on, you simply can't be trusted if you would make threats like this. once again it wasnt a threat it was a warning and since you are taking offence to it then obviously your feel i was talking to you, plus avoiding me would be a good thing because you dont wanna know me. if you catch my drift. with that being ended back to the reason for the thread a pyro talk meet and greet at kellners whos in? finally i have no reason to call the authorities or rat someone out if you are doing things safely and for the good of the hobby then you have no worries

classb2001
03-08-2011, 03:53 PM
I can almost never make this demo. It always seems to fall on opening trout season weekend, and I've been meeting the same bunch of guys camping for 25 years!

St1dinoh
03-08-2011, 04:06 PM
once again it wasnt a threat it was a warning and since you are taking offence to it then obviously your feel i was talking to you, plus avoiding me would be a good thing because you dont wanna know me. if you catch my drift. with that being ended back to the reason for the thread a pyro talk meet and greet at kellners whos in? finally i have no reason to call the authorities or rat someone out if you are doing things safely and for the good of the hobby then you have no worries

you are right, i don't want to know you, you come off as quite the douchebag...so i guess i catch your drift.

$/\/\0|<E
03-08-2011, 04:13 PM
once again it wasnt a threat it was a warning and since you are taking offence to it then obviously your feel i was talking to you, plus avoiding me would be a good thing because you dont wanna know me. if you catch my drift. with that being ended back to the reason for the thread a pyro talk meet and greet at kellners whos in? finally i have no reason to call the authorities or rat someone out if you are doing things safely and for the good of the hobby then you have no worries

If anyone deserved the BAN it's you Hoss....Nobody wants to know someone who comes off the way you do .

I think we all caught your drift and I will be first to say I'm moving upwind !

shellshocker
03-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Shut up you computer talk tough guy. Ban everyone and see how fast the advertisers fall out and this site goes under. We are the guys that purchase from the advertisers. Without us Dave doesn't have advertisers. By the way Kellners products suck. There is an event in Maryland that weekend, maybe you should come down and see some real product. Never mind we don't want assholes like you there.

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 07:06 PM
i would like to apologize to all those who took offence to what i posted' it was only meant for a select few,who take it upon themselves to interject their crap onto what are good posts just to be jerks. It must stop its ruining the whole life and bloodline of the forum concept and the other members experiences on here. but once again im sorry if i offended anyone

UniversalPyro
03-08-2011, 07:26 PM
i would like to apologize to all those who took offence to what i posted' it was only meant for a select few,who take it upon themselves to interject their crap onto what are good posts just to be jerks. It must stop its ruining the whole life and bloodline of the forum concept and the other members experiences on here. but once again im sorry if i offended anyone

So where is the meeting spot gonna be, and what day?

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 07:32 PM
it will be on the 7th of april the where ill get back to u on

J's12talk
03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Boy did this thread turn into a steaming pile of dung.

fireworksman74
03-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Boy did this thread turn into a steaming pile of dung. you are correct which it never should have but others like to insert there dumbness i just wish it would stop

$/\/\0|<E
03-09-2011, 12:50 AM
you are correct which it never should have but others like to insert there dumbness i just wish it would stop

Well instead of taking sarcasm at it's best and being a man about it , you decided to lash back at Davis . Instead of offering an intelligent response you took it upon yourself to put in your 2 cents on the websites behalf with WARNINGS of him not wanting to run into you . If you would have just calmly told him how ignorant his post was without resulting to a violent response this thread would have been fine .

That being said I don't think you owe anyone an apology . His remarks were not called for even if it was sarcasm .

This forum will be fine . Like any forum it's going to take awhile to ween out the morons . We all love the fire so burn baby burn ..

Like I said in the other thread it probably won't clear out until Aug . So lets all just try to be patient about this . It will work itself out .

Knightmare
03-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Boy did this thread turn into a steaming pile of dung.

This thread gave me a headache! :mad:

Fireworks man and I am using the term man loosely who do you think you are threatening someone like that? Davis is a decent person who likes fireworks. Why would you be saying that to someone? Seriously is there something a matter with you? He was just joking around dude.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/eganlake/godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

fireworksman74
03-09-2011, 01:34 AM
knightmare,
you are correct i could have handled the situation a lot better. I have already apologized for my actions. Now can we get on with the thread at hand Thank You Very Much

Pyro Nation
03-09-2011, 01:48 AM
This thread gave me a headache! :mad:

Fireworks man and I am using the term man loosely who do you think you are threatening someone like that? Davis is a decent person who likes fireworks. Why would you be saying that to someone? Seriously is there something a matter with you? He was just joking around dude.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/eganlake/godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

OMG... I almost laughed so hard water came out my nose.. I LOVE the godzilla...

fogle22
03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Is this still about the Kellner demo?? BTW...the facepalm pictures are classic.

PyroJoeNEPA
03-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Back to the original question------I'll be there all three days. Made my hotel reservations yesterday! Looking forward to making lot of new friends.

Pyro@Mach13
05-28-2011, 11:31 PM
well how did the demos go?