PDA

View Full Version : Fountain to salute?

displayfireworks1
09-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Check this video out from Germany. I see there is an orange sticker on it, the question I would have is it a legally manufactured item? Perhaps some from Germany can answer this question. I heard there are a large amount of illegally made salutes on the market in Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pPkvQHAxA

PyroExtrem
09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
This ''firecracker'' was even produced by the channel owner. (selfmade)
The fountain is a ''Megalux Starklichtbränder'' from Black Boxx Fireworks from Germany (for pyrotechnician only) and costs about 8€ and at the fountain located 1000g flash ... in my opinion it has nothing to do with fireworks.

And yes you are right, in Germany there are many bomb makers .. that's really scary.

SaluteShellGermany
03-04-2013, 06:09 PM
This ''firecracker'' was even produced by the channel owner. (selfmade)
The fountain is a ''Megalux Starklichtbränder'' from Black Boxx Fireworks from Germany (for pyrotechnician only) and costs about 8€ and at the fountain located 1000g flash ... in my opinion it has nothing to do with fireworks.

And yes you are right, in Germany there are many bomb makers .. that's really scary.

Mensch PyroExtrem, altes Ledergesicht.. auch da? ;-)

displayfireworks1
03-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Erstmal danke für die Kommentare Ich wünschte, mehr Menschen aus Deutschland würden die Foren teilzunehmen. Wenn Sie kommentierte Ich wollte das Video wieder zu sehen, und jetzt ist es weg. Ich muss Ihnen sagen, ich sah ein Video den anderen Tag aus Deutschland und ich glaube, es war große Boden begrüssen, die TNT auf dem Etikett hatte und die Person, die das Video erzählte mir, es war aus China importiert wurden und nicht aus im Inland

Westpapyro
03-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Interested, can you reply in both languages?

jknepp1954
03-05-2013, 06:54 AM
Dave = your vid no longer works -
I believe this type of product of course is for the EURO market - but several years ago i was lucky enough to find a few pieces like this in the USA = oh to be able to find again - "sigh"

SaluteShellGermany
03-05-2013, 08:59 AM
@displayfireworks1 please reply in english. I don't understand google german. ;-)