PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Philippines!

inlinewithyou
08-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi guys! I'm glad I was able to find time to register here. I am one of the licensed fireworks operator in the Philippines and uses products of Dragon Fireworks 100% ;)

you may check out the links below if you have time:

youtube: www.youtube.com/user/inlinewithyou05 (http://www.youtube.com/user/inlinewithyou05)

I hope I could find this forum more enjoyable and learn some things in our industry :)

displayfireworks1
08-06-2012, 05:48 PM
I was looking at your youtube videos and really enjoy the one I have posted. Can you tell us more about it? For example, did you fire it electrically or with timed fuses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKIP-Gjbxs

inlinewithyou
08-06-2012, 07:22 PM
I was looking at your youtube videos and really enjoy the one I have posted. Can you tell us more about it? For example, did you fire it electrically or with timed fuses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKIP-Gjbxs

Hi, thanks for your feedback. As for the frame fireworks, it is a bunch of lances. it was fired manually using a lance with timed fuses :D (can also be fired using a firing system). The design of the timed fuses here is in the division of the lances and at the end of a specific effects. As you can see in the videos, it started at the bottom where it was lit, lighting up the first set of effects. At the end of that, it will lit a quickmatch attached in a specific effect to proceed to the next effects. The timing here is in the specific lance. Ex. In a specific lance, there is a quick match on top of it to lit the first color then another quick match attached in the quarter part of the lance to lit another desired effects then another quickmatch attached on the half of the lance for the next color and so on. This was fired only once then it ends by itself ;)

I hope this information helps, just let me know if you have questions regarding this :)

Pyro Nation
08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the stay

Goldfish19
08-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the site! The Dragon Fireworks cakes look really nice! I wonder, are there any classifications on fireworks sold in the Philippines? Except for the "small caliber multi-shot cakes" most of the items look like they're in the 1.3 category.

inlinewithyou
08-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the site! The Dragon Fireworks cakes look really nice! I wonder, are there any classifications on fireworks sold in the Philippines? Except for the "small caliber multi-shot cakes" most of the items look like they're in the 1.3 category.

Hi Goldfish19! Yeah, there are two classifications in Dragon Fireworks, the 1.3 that we use for professional displays 2", 3", 4", 5" and 6" shells (only sold to licensed pyrotechnician) and the consumer category.

Goldfish19
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks! Even on the smaller 1.4 cakes, the colors are much brighter and vivid then what we're used to seeing here in the US. I got a kick out of some of the safety animations. "Do not wear any vintage polyester shirts while lightning fireworks!" LOL

PyroJoeNEPA
08-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the Forum. We look forward to the videos and insight you have to share with us.

inlinewithyou
08-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Thanks! Even on the smaller 1.4 cakes, the colors are much brighter and vivid then what we're used to seeing here in the US. I got a kick out of some of the safety animations. "Do not wear any vintage polyester shirts while lightning fireworks!" LOL

Yeah, that is one that I love in Dragon Fireworks, colors are really brighter than other alternatives. As part of being ISO 9001:2008 fireworks company in the Philippines, all quality should pass the standards including burst height per category, equal distributions of stars (in shells) and equal burn time, colors and other factors.

inlinewithyou
08-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the Forum. We look forward to the videos and insight you have to share with us.

Thank you PyroJoeNEPA! I'll try best, I know there are members here that has great information about fireworks, but of course, each and everyone of use has its own opinion.and experience :)

laquil
08-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi well come to our club pyrotalk.com it that your's in the video ? it is nice

inlinewithyou
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi well come to our club pyrotalk.com it that your's in the video ? it is nice

Hi laquil! Yes, the videos in the username "inlinewithyou05" were my previous works. :)