PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Long Island, NY

Luke_Crankwalker
07-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi all. I've been a forum lurker for a while now, and I'm finally starting to get the ball rolling to get my type 54. Got Dave's package 2 days ago and hope to get through it all this weekend.

Dave, thanks for all the great videos you make, keep up the good work.

I'm training with Grucci sometime in the near future and hope to return the favor with some good videos if they will let us.

-Mike

displayfireworks1
07-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Mike

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get lucky and Grucci takes you to Dubai. It seems like all Grucci is involved in now are these massive fireworks spectaculars. I heard when they get busy in Dubai they hire extra people that own their own FireOne firing systems to add more modules into the displays

Luke_Crankwalker
07-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Mike

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get lucky and Grucci takes you to Dubai. It seems like all Grucci is involved in now are these massive fireworks spectaculars. I heard when they get busy in Dubai they hire extra people that own their own FireOne firing systems to add more modules into the displays

I hope I get lucky too!! HaHa!! I'm about to order a cobra system (it's just too cool not to have), but now with that info, I may have to save and have a "backup". I've been looking at the Finale Fireworks program also. Man, I need to work some extra days....

-Mike

displayfireworks1
07-14-2012, 08:12 PM
You may not need any special fireworks software programs. Scott at Cobra Firing System has free download choreography software. He explains it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7WEyudL7-o

Goldfish19
07-14-2012, 10:43 PM
In response to Mike's comment on working with Grucci soon, below is a link for anyone in the NY Tri-State area (and let's not forget PA) who may be interested.

Grucci Training Seminars: http://www.grucci.com/indexbravo.html?page=42

nitro25
07-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Hello and welcome!!

RAA516
07-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey Mike if you would not mind letting me know how the process is going on getting your ATF on long island thanks.. Ronnie

Steviet000
07-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro Nation
07-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Welcome. Hope you find everything ya need, questions answered. If not just Ask!!