PDA

View Full Version : Artillery Shells from Bigs

furor
03-04-2011, 06:55 PM
I see Bigs has a lot of new product this year, especially when it comes to shells.

I know this may be a tall order since many of these aren't yet in stock, but does anyone have any video or information (ie..re-wrap) on the following shells from Bigs...

AS-1 SINGLE SHELL KIT
HD SHELL 24 PACK - 60 GRAM SUPER CANISTER SHELL
LOUD LOAD
NUCLEAR WARHEAD - PREMIUM CANNISTER SHELL
BRASS BALLS ( Gold Foil Shells )
MEGABANGERS
SUPER ARTILLERY SHELL
12 PACK BAG ARTILLERY SHELL
BLASTER TUBES

Thanks!!

lonny
03-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Demo is around the corner.

Best to wait and see what grabs your hiney.There very well could be some rewraps but none anybody wants to mention just yet if so.

furor
03-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Demo is around the corner.

Best to wait and see what grabs your hiney.There very well could be some rewraps but none anybody wants to mention just yet if so.

Unfortunately, I need to get my order in before the demo so any info I can get before the end of April would be great. I'm just getting the topic out there early so as more of these items become available I can get answers sooner than later.

I'm also really curious about the Dragon LTD. line and would like to see how their products perform.

lonny
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Sorry I am no help to you.

Good luck I will say that the HD SHELL'S look like there going to be really good.

furor
03-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Sorry I am no help to you.

Good luck I will say that the HD SHELL'S look like there going to be really good.

Yeah, the HD shells seem like a no-brainer. I'll probably get about 5 cases of those even if I can't find a video ;).

jknepp1954
03-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Are the HD shells the same thing as their PRO SHELLS? We had those last year - VERY NICE!

Fireman24
03-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Loud load is a black cat kit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kC8hchB-c

Dart
03-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I've heard the HD shell kit is 12 pro shells, 6 RWB x shells and 6 neon X shells. If its true, nice assortment imo

$/\/\0|<E
03-05-2011, 11:27 PM
If that HD kit is what you say with Pro Shells RWB and Neon you better place your order right now because they might be gone by the demo ... ALL 3 were huge sellers for BIGS especially the neon shells

furor
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Loud load is a black cat kit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kC8hchB-c

Thanks Fireman, I really appreciate the link.

Pyro Nation
03-07-2011, 08:57 PM
In the video they sound loud and do have nice color and spread.. May have to consider these

Dart
03-14-2011, 08:26 PM
If that HD kit is what you say with Pro Shells RWB and Neon you better place your order right now because they might be gone by the demo ... ALL 3 were huge sellers for BIGS especially the neon shells

Not sure if everyone saw, but the rumor was confirmed by BIGS today via facebook, 6 neon, 6 rwb,12 color (which i assume to be pro shells) AND they are in stock!