PDA

View Full Version : First Show with 1.3G

Pyro Nation
03-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Well, I have a show that was planned for March 11th. Yes, right around the corner. I am so PUMPED.... Now by me there is Celebration Fireworks who is the closest 1.3G retailer. My issue is I really don't know besides thunder kings where to start or how big in size they are.

So any of you out there have some ideas let me know. I have another show on Memorial Day weekend, June 25th, and July 2nd. Though they are all planned as 1.4G I may add some pizazz to them

Catfish25p2000
03-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Start here... http://www.celfire.com/product%20sales.html I see just by looking through the pricelist that they sell Yung Feng and Lidu. Both outstanding fireworks. You will find Yung Feng to be more expensive, and one of the best 1.3 products out there. Lidu is great too though, and much more affordable. If you are new to all this, find out what brands dealers in your area carry and start looking on youtube for video. There is plenty of video on both YF and Lidu on there. I reccomend you call them and ask about cake brands also. That is the best way IMO to get your feet wet in 1.3. Throw some nice 1.3 cakes in your 1.4 show and you will be hooked. Good luck, and don't forget the video.

beakman706
03-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Take 2 Thunderkings and 2 Battle of Colors and tape them together, then quick match them all together and use an e-match to ignite. Make 2 of these. I think you will like this. Also try Lynch Imports for your 1.3. They have excellent products.

Pyro Nation
03-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks guys... I got some thunder kings, thunder flowers, couple different 100 shot's and some 49 shots. This will accompany the 1.4 items I have already for the show

List of items I got for show. Some 2 or 3 of each:

ck 25s alternating rwb dahlias & ti salutes w/tails (34s)
ck 25s thunder flowers (30s)
ck 25s thunder king w/red, white, blue tails (26s)
ck 25s ti salute with red & silver tail (33s)
ck 9s fast, loud double crackling (5 sec)
ck 49s quick ti salutes w/multicolor tails (10s)
ck 100s rainbow color dahlias to salutes (70 sec)