PDA

View Full Version : American Fireworks Video of Pyromusical from Demo 2012

SummitPyro
04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Hello all,

Here is the video of the Pyromusical shot by American Fireworks following their demo. Would have liked to have been a few hundred feet further back, but I think the video came out o.k. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=408UBlBH6Dk

wpman321
04-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Great video I enjoyed the show!Thanks

J's12talk
04-30-2012, 11:09 PM
What a great job you did with your camera, I got a fraction of what you got with my camera. To bad they didn't have the music loud enough to hear because they nail it. Being there was intense. I tip my hat to them for doing that for the crowd and their shooters.

SummitPyro
04-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks wpman321. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a fantastic show.

SummitPyro
04-30-2012, 11:14 PM
What a great job you did with your camera, I got a fraction of what you got with my camera. To bad they didn't have the music loud enough to hear because they nail it. Being there was intense. I tip my hat to them for doing that for the crowd and their shooters.

Thanks J's12talk. Yes...I too would have liked to have had the music in there. I wonder if I contacted them, they could send me the soundtrack they used so I could edit it into the video? I can hear it start so it would be very simple to sync the audio.

SummitPyro
04-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I got video of the demo's too. I hope to have it posted in the next day or so.

J's12talk
04-30-2012, 11:33 PM
i got video of the demo's too. I hope to have it posted in the next day or so.

nice!!!!!!

J's12talk
04-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks J's12talk. Yes...I too would have liked to have had the music in there. I wonder if I contacted them, they could send me the soundtrack they used so I could edit it into the video? I can hear it start so it would be very simple to sync the audio.

I'm sure they would be more than happy to supply you with the soundtrack. Let me know if you want me to talk to them.