PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Imports demo preview

displayfireworks1
04-29-2012, 05:09 PM
This is an unlisted preview video from my most recent visit to Lynch Imports LLC demo night located in Indiana. The weather was cold and raining. Dennis Lynch made the best of it and went on with the demo. I wanted to share the preview video just to let the forum members know what I am up doing.
It is enjoyable for me to attend these fireworks demos because I am running into people that are telling me they are obtaining their ATF license with a little help and encouragement from my ATF video package. When I start to talk in a crowd more and more people are recognizing my voice and stopping to say hello, I am also starting to hear about a common complaint that the wives of men that follow my videos are starting to not like me because their husbands are spending too much time watching my videos. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6GVTyRDUfk

Acid Thunder
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Very cool Dave, can't wait to see the finished video. I know you shot video there a couple of years ago as I have watched the whole thing posted on YouTube.
Are you doing the same "Cake and Shell" breakdown as you did on that older video of the Demo? I know many of the products you have captured before but
there are a few new items I hope you captured. I'll be waiting for the Full Demo. Thanks again for all the hard work.