PDA

View Full Version : Hi Dave !

napoleong
04-21-2012, 12:40 AM
I very suprise a bout forum when look for " bắn pháo hoa việt nam " I do'nt know when I speak vietnam's language , you can understand and reply me when I meet trouble , I very happy when I know you , I'm a big Fan ,However different a bout language ,skin color, position....but us have a same big hobby Firework .
God bless for you !

Tôi có một câu hỏi , không biết Mr.DAVE có trả lời cho tôi không

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsv5eAhJsfk&context=C458824eADvjVQa1PpcFPZopF0vyWHZFZ-5aKTXdXoCnSpX7u_NF4=

tôi đã coi nhưng vẫn chưa hình dung rõ ràng, thành phần và vỏ của loại pháo hoa này làm như thế nào ? cách chế tác ra sao ?
how to make "sexysister " , component ? I like the sound very excited ,

displayfireworks1
04-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Bây giờ chúng ta có một người yêu thương pháo hoa từ Việt Nam. Tôi nhìn tại kênh youtube của bạn và xem bạn đang thử nghiệm với pháo của riêng bạn. Câu hỏi của bạn là làm thế nào để làm cho hiệu ứng có trong bánh Sister Sexy trong các video cung cấp của bạn. Chúng tôi sẽ chờ đợi và xem nếu có ai đó trên diễn đàn thảo luận có thể trả lời câu hỏi của bạn.
Nếu một người nào đó trên các diễn đàn là có thể trả lời này người đặt câu hỏi đề nghị của tôi sẽ được sử dụng google dịch câu trả lời của bạn sang tiếng Việt trong ngôn ngữ của riêng bạn
Bạn có thể cho chúng tôi biết về pháo hoa được bán tại Việt Nam? Chúng tôi là luôn luôn nóng lòng muốn biết về cách bắn pháo hoa được bán trong các quốc gia trên thế giới.

We now have a person that loves fireworks from Vietnam. I looked at your youtube channel and see you are experimenting with making your own fireworks. Your question is how to make the effects that are in the Sexy Sister cake in the video your provided. We will wait and see if someone on the discussion forum can answer your question.
If someone on the forums is able to answer this persons question my suggestion would be to use google translate your answer into Vietnamese in addition to your own language
Are you able to tell us about how fireworks are sold in Vietnam? We are always anxious to know about how fireworks are sold in countries around the world.

napoleong
04-23-2012, 07:31 AM
thank dave !
in Viet Nam government not accept for any people or any individua play firework , fire , explosive . only Government have power to use firework for purpose : national Day, festival and other important.
so that ! only company is deparment of defense to be produced http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkRJ5aaF_CM here vietnam's teame.
in Vietnam, 30-4 every year usually takes place on the International Fireworks Competition with many countries such as China, Canada, Australia .... do not know Dave has heard of you?
can you see :http://www.thuexemientrung.net/vi/ti...i-da-nang.html
I hope one day , I can see you here ... very tourists international , vietnam watch fireworks show .
when I childrent I wish became a worker's firework , I don't like look people do and control fireworks show , so I want to made by mine and control it .

napoleong
04-23-2012, 07:51 AM
in Vietnam does not sell fireworks, people can not buy smuggled from countries outside China. each festival to compete we have to find places to buy a sneaky way by fear of police. so I want to make fireworks and not dependent who is a passion that, like his own hands as fireworks and can decide when to use it, especially in preparation for his wedding my brother.
specialty chemicals for fireworks almost no more, but not very expensive price. Full use should be not pure chemical. mainly used: KCLO3., coal, sulfur, so when I learned on the network but is quite different when, by the fact that we have created a lot to more creative, take advantage of his surroundings and modest chemical buy. but even this is very happy when I do something and understand how it works how. I love chemical - fireworks and DAVE you again?

cynthiafireworks
08-10-2013, 10:42 AM
I have to say Napoleong your english is quite good, and I am glad you're here! :) and wish you enjoy this forum!

I am from China, I feel sorry that you can't enjoy the fun of fireworks. Since you want to learn to make fireworks yourself, you can learn from Chinese, like some Indians, they come to China, learn the skills and technology , and then buy some raw materials to their country.

Wish you happy and enjoy fireworks !

PYRO321
08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome there is a lot of info. on this forum you will enjoy it. I'm glad to see so many people from so many country's joining in this is great.

xenang
05-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Hi Dave,
I have suggest about forum's charset issue. Pls change <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />
to UTF8 for show correct Vietnam language or others need UTF8

Thank you Dave.