PDA

View Full Version : Displayfireworks1 introduces a new fireworks firing system to USA.

displayfireworks1
04-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Say hello to the Rhinofire fireworks firing system. One of my advertisers Easypyro.com located in the United Kingdom has sent me the first Rhinofire systems to make to United States. This system is a sequencer/stepper unit that can function as a stand-alone unit, work in conjunction with additional Rhinofire systems or connect to the firing system you already own. Within the coming weeks I will be evaluating and testing the system. This should include a tutorial on the system. Easypyro will be marketing the system in United States with a soon to be announced distributor. This system will compete in the market for high-end backyard/professional fireworks firing systems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDWXwIxgdd8

UniversalPyro
04-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Bring that to Kellners for a real test!!! if it shoots Mexican shells, it passes the test!

crackerbomb
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM
I think that Dave should head to Holywood...lol

J's12talk
04-16-2012, 10:41 PM
I think that Dave should head to Holywood...lol

More like the home shopping network.

Pyro Nation
04-16-2012, 11:15 PM
LOL.... DSC (Daves Shopping Channel)

displayfireworks1
04-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Jay you getting a special 3 day non refrigerated green hotdog at Kellners on Thursday. Actually, I am calling a television producer in New York tomorrow that sent me an email after watching my videos. Maybe it may be time for a fireworks documentary. Who knows.

crackerbomb
04-16-2012, 11:33 PM
thats just to funny....lmao

coachtimmyj
04-17-2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the "introduction" Dave, but sorry to say, you're definitely not the first one to get these things (of course, I'm sure you meant to say "one of the first" :)). We've been playing with several units for months now and these are very solid units. We've used them as part of displays using each of the different modes now, including the sequence mode this past Saturday night as part of the end of the night display shot here at MAFF. If anyone was here this past Saturday night, the Emerald Meteor segment in the last show was fired using two Easy Pro units. The step mode is very nice, allowing you to actually use a single cue of your manual firing system to fire 13 extra cues (for instance, if you have the RhinoFire cued to pin #2 on your manual system, each time you hit pin #2, the next cue on the RhinoFire will fire). Really cool little units, and the video was pretty good. Since these were beta models, we've tossed them around, kicked them, dropped them, they are pretty tough.

displayfireworks1
04-17-2012, 09:01 AM
You know how a new store is open for two weeks then has a Grand Opening but they were actually open two weeks ago. This video is the Grand Opening Video even though the system was in Beta testing. These are final production units are ready for sale into the USA. If they have not already done so, they will be announcing who the USA distributor will be.
My initial impression on what to use the system for is exactly what you have stated. The system also looks like it can handle a series of complex step firing. It can do a sweep firing and voltage duration can accommodate electric match or consumer ignitions’. It has memory and can store a preprogrammed display in addition to other functions. It may be a rather complex tutorial when I work on it. For the backyard pyro this is where you have to start to know the duration of the fireworks products you are using. However, fortunately it also has a manual mode.
I can see all of these high-end hobbyist type systems moving into professional territory. These advanced functions were only once available in professional equipment such as FireOne. In the next few years, we will be connecting our laptops to this type of backyard products.

coachtimmyj
04-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Was just busting chops Dave, no harm meant :) But you are right, these are fantastic little units, very well made with lots of possibilities as additions to existing systems.

mici59
04-17-2012, 03:55 PM
where will the main panel be to control the firing of the show? and what type of cables are used, if any to run to the main panel? or is it pre programmed into the unit itself?

easypyro
04-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi there,

The RhinoFire STEP13 unit is completely stand alone. No computer or external control panel necessary. You program a sequence of delays into the front panel, or you use it as a stepper, or you use it to fire left to right and right to left sweeps etc. It's designed to be triggered by an existing firing system or even just a battery (or manual override on the front panel). So, normally a user would connect it to a cue on their existing manual or semi-automatic firing system and trigger the STEP13 that way.

I hope this helps,
Andrew @ EasyPyro.

UniversalPyro
04-22-2012, 12:35 PM
what is the cost for the units? any multiple discounts for higher quantities?