PDA

View Full Version : Random Firework shows

YtownPyro
04-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Does anyone else have a kinda sick feeling in their stomaches when your somewhere and you hear baseball game fireworks or some kinda display fireworks because your not there helping or apart of the show? Or is that just me? Even if I'm there watching I feel that I need to be down there apart of it. lol

TitaniumsalTDI
04-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Are you talking about the fireworks at midnight last night?

YtownPyro
04-15-2012, 04:55 PM
There was fireworks at midnight???????????????????????? No I was Downtown Akron visting my bro in the hostpial and the Akron Aeros had fireworks. Where were they at midnight?

kitsune
04-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I do get antsy around fireworks holidays (in general) if I don't have anything to shoot. Specially if I can see/hear it. But, I suppose it makes for more reasons to travel. :)

Tangent: This year, I found it funny that the media/authorities around here didn't seem to enforce the anti-fireworks laws around the New Year the same way they did around the 4th. Lots of noise this time around.

SummitPyro
04-15-2012, 08:17 PM
The fireworks in Akron last night were a little south of downtown near the old Firestone park. American Fireworks put on a Pyromusical for the grand opening of the new Bridgestone Tires new technology center. Unfortunately I had a prior engagement and couldn't make it to see the show but I heard it was spectacular.

As for the Akron Aeros, I took the camera's down for their home opener on Thursday. Here is the video in case you missed them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvgMZH9F3bA&context=C4768b96ADvjVQa1PpcFMNv2Ef_foCeClqyxhGrZTd U4AzQ858-3g=

UniversalPyro
04-15-2012, 09:02 PM
that was really good, I always think its great to use the cakes with the shells. Great variety

SummitPyro
04-15-2012, 09:08 PM
that was really good, I always think its great to use the cakes with the shells. Great variety
Yes, Pyrotecnico always puts on a good show. I'm looking forward to their Pyrofest next month in PA. Daytime and nighttime fireworks, with I believe 8 total pyro shows.

Here's a video I put together for them a few weeks ago for an indoor show they did for the Pittsburgh Power Arena Football game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Q11YxJSz0&feature=context&context=C4768b96ADvjVQa1PpcFMNv2Ef_foCeClqyxhGrZTd U4AzQ858-3g=

displayfireworks1
04-16-2012, 11:37 PM
At Summitpyro

You did a great job on that video. If I could make videos of that quality, I would be dangerous. LOL. I am attending the Pyroctecnico Pyrofest May 26, 2012. It is located within 20 miles of where I live. I already purchased a VIP ticket, but my real objective is getting on the field. With permission of course. I want to video the event for my youtube channel and viewers. Since I specialize in behind the scene fireworks videos I am hoping someone that watches my videos can help me out. Some of my subscribers work for Pyrotecnico and if they can help me out please feel free to contact me. Are you contracted to video the event by chance?

PyroJoeNEPA
04-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Great video & production job!!! The magenta gerbs were really nice! Vivid color. Were the air bursts fired from an overhead trick line?

SummitPyro
04-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Great video & production job!!! The magenta gerbs were really nice! Vivid color. Were the air bursts fired from an overhead trick line?
Thanks PyroJoe, glad you liked the video. It was a nice display and yes, they had the air bursts on an overhead line. Very well done and the crowd seemed to really enjoy it too.

SummitPyro
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
At Summitpyro

You did a great job on that video. If I could make videos of that quality, I would be dangerous. LOL. I am attending the Pyroctecnico Pyrofest May 26, 2012. It is located within 20 miles of where I live. I already purchased a VIP ticket, but my real objective is getting on the field. With permission of course. I want to video the event for my youtube channel and viewers. Since I specialize in behind the scene fireworks videos I am hoping someone that watches my videos can help me out. Some of my subscribers work for Pyrotecnico and if they can help me out please feel free to contact me. Are you contracted to video the event by chance?

Thanks Dave for the nice comment about the video. You do pretty good yourself and I enjoy watching your videos. I'm looking forward to Pyrofest too. Perhaps I might run in to you out there.

Steviet000
04-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Wow thats amazing. I heard them Thursday night and just so happends I get to see the too thanks to you. Your video skills are impressive. Thanks again.