PDA

View Full Version : Center of gravity

J's12talk
04-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Every forum needs to have a center of gravity for a core support group. PA seems to be it. This does not mean that anyone outside this area is less important or considered outside of our central core. I have been fortunate to have gotten to know so many of the northeast members. I wish that all of us could get together for a stand alone PYROTALK weekend get together with all our sponsors in attendence.

pyro man 205
04-14-2012, 12:50 AM
WELL THATS JUST GREAT!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GET TO HAVE ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE fun!!!! With demos fun blowing up each other.LOL JUST KIDDING.i'm just to faraway but thats ok stll watch the videos.

pyro man 205
04-14-2012, 12:56 AM
THATS NOT ALL best buys on 1.4 and you all live close by. some of the fireworks that you have out there cant really get out here on the West coast. ok i'm done ranting for now.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Many thanks to Dave for giving us the vehicle to get to know each other. It was his positive attitude and exposure to the industry & hobby that prompted me to get his dvd and get my 54 permit after all these years of loving pyro & feeling isolated with my hobby. Now I am in a club, shoot with a local company, and have made many wonderful friends. Some only via the internet because of distance, and others in person.
Jay has summed it up quite well. We here in PA are in a relatively "pyro friendly" environment compared to a lot of other places.
And PGI will be in western PA in 2013!
Life is GOOD!

crackerbomb
04-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Every forum needs to have a center of gravity for a core support group. PA seems to be it. This does not mean that anyone outside this area is less important or considered outside of our central core. I have been fortunate to have gotten to know so many of the northeast members. I wish that all of us could get together for a stand alone PYROTALK weekend get together with all our sponsors in attendence.

I'm up for getting together, but my summer is filling up fast...lol

Pyro Nation
04-17-2012, 04:35 AM
HERE HERE.... BEER GLASS RAISED.....

I would of never gotten to where I am right now if it wasn't for Daves Videos.... I got to meet Joe, Jay, Matt, Randy.... Several others... My card fills up fast now because of It.. and it is AWESOME.... Looking forward to seeing all again in 2 days... well, day and a half now..lol